Friday, April 3, 2009

TWO WEEKS LEFT OF CLASSES...INSANE!!!

So yea,

Two weeks left of classes and about 40 days until graduation that is intense!!! Before the semester ends I still have a lot of work to do and time is running out. I still have papers, take home tests, presentations, and grad school stuff to take care of. I am feeling a tad overwhelmed but I always manage to get it done, the only issue is starting to motivate myself to start.

So yesterday I visited Springfield College for a grad program as well as a fellowship which went very well. The population at Springfield is a little smaller than Suffolk but it's a traditional campus, which was amazing. It helped that it was a beautiful day yesterday because students and staff were taking full advantage of then nice whether by going on walks as well as sitting or playing frisbee out in the quad.

Besides the looks of the campus I was also happy to hear of the resources that Springfield College offers to their grad students. I am applying with in the psychology department and my tour guide was sharing his experiences about being in the that department and it made me feel reassured about my program. He said that professors are excellent and that the resources your receive through your intended program will guide you onto finding a job placement after graduation.

After leaving Springfield college I was very relieved in my decision because I hesitant because I would be leaving the Boston area. Which I absolutely loved attending Suffolk and being in Boston and so I was feeling a little nervous with leaving that sense of familiarity. But I am ready for a change and Springfield seems like that perfect change.

Well that's it for now, Show case for SBS is this Sunday, so hope to see you there and have a good weekend.

PEACE!

No comments: