Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Motivation...lack there of

I'm just realizing how much work I have left before this semester ends and I haven't really done anything. The weather is starting to get better and all I can think about is the summer and relaxing by the pool catching a tan. Yet my reality is, I still have papers to write, presentations to prepare, and OH YEA life to figure out after graduation.

So tickets for Senior week events went out yesterday and I am pumped for IT!!! I got a ticket for the Red Sox game which I am absolutely pumped that it's now Red Sox season! I also got tickets to Mohegan Sun which I am EXCITED as well as white water rafting. I am pumped for White Water Rafting because I've never been and I just think it will be a great time. I've also been receiving all this information for Commencement which now it's starting to hit me that I'm graduating. I can't wait for Commencement, despite it being a 3 hour ceremony but all that matters is that I'm with my friends and I receive my degree.

Well that's all I have to share for now but have a good week and see ya lata.

PEACE

1 comment:

Kristin said...

White water rafting is a lot of fun! What did you get tickets for at Mohegan?