Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four Weeks Left of the Semester and my College Career

There is only four weeks left of the semester which, also means there is only four weeks left of my college career at Suffolk. I still haven't fully felt the extent of graduation. I am very excited for graduation because I want my degree that I've worked so hard for these past four years.

Unfortunately, I heard back from Northeastern and I ended up being waitlisted. Which doesn't mean a rejection which means I still have a chance. I still haven't heard back from Springfield College which is making me a little anxious because I seriously just wanted to know if I got in or not. This brings be back to applying to schools when I was a Senior in High school, I am just anxious and on the edge of my seat waiting by the mail box for my letters.

Well I have nothing else to really share so keep your fingers crossed on my acceptances and blog you later!!!

No comments: