Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost Done

So last week was the AHANA reception which was pretty fun. It was a good size group on the tour and these were accepted students so they already knew some basics of the school. The reception to follow was awesome and what I mean by awesome is they had GREAT FOOD, each morsel of food was a bite of deliciousness. When you attend events that have receptions to follow it usually means its catered which means great food. I'm pretty sure I stuffed my face to full capacity which was fine because that was my dinner.

So with two weeks left of the semester I am in full mode of getting or attempting to get the work done that I've been putting off. It can be a little overwhelming but I actually don't have a lot, it's just that I've come down with a severe case of Senioritis. I've gotten my tickets for my Senior week trips which I will be going to Mohegan Sun, White Water Rafting, and a Sox game. It's going to be the best time EVER!!!

I'm also waiting on my last school to reply back on whether or not I've been accepted to Springfield College. I am getting to be a Ancy Pancy just because I need to start making decisions. I've also explored the avenue of looking at jobs that deal in the area of admissions. I'm just in ends with what is going on I try to be more focused on the now rather than explore alternatives for the future. I just think that I'm also in a state of fuzz and whateverness.

Other than that tid bit of my life, I am feeling the effects of it being the end of the semester. I'm just more excited for summer because that means nice weather and the BEACH!!!

Peace out!

No comments: