Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IT'S BEEN A MONTH

Well it's been a little over a month since I've last blogged. I've had a lot going on these past couple of weeks. Two weeks ago I had an all day interview at Northeastern for a grad program. I have to admit I got a little lost when I got to the campus but I managed to get myself to the interview. Northeastern's campus is HUGE!! Suffolk has about 6 or 7 buildings but Northeastern has over 30. It was a little overwhelming but I know after a couple of weeks I would be able to adjust.

I am going through a Senioristis epidemic. I am just ready to graduate and begin that next phase of my life. I have found my niche at Suffolk and the past four years have went through a growing phase. My professors have challenged me to expand on what I already know and to constantly learn something different. I've been involved by being an RA, OL, SU101 TA and a Trustee Ambassador. I love Suffolk but I am ready for a new change.

Well I've got to go because I have a Bruins game to go to.

PEACE!!!

No comments: